Lexique is a biannual journal, with one thematic and one Varia issue per year. The Varia issue is published at the beginning of July, the thematic issue at the beginning of December.
Articles are selected using a double-blind evaluation procedure: each submission is evaluated by two reviewers (at least one of whom is not a member of the editorial board). The journal forwards the reviewers’ full evaluation reports to the authors.
- A call for submissions is published for each issue, whether thematic or Varia, by the issue coordinators approximately 18 months before the publication date;
- Submissions must be anonymous and comply with the journal’s formatting guidelines (Formatting). Proposals not complying with these guidelines will be rejected;
- The authors of accepted articles will receive a publishing contract (“Author Authorization”) to be signed and returned to the coordinators of the issue and to the journal’s address firstname.lastname@example.org;
- The journal also provides authors with a document entitled “Image Authorization”, so that they can ensure, if necessary, that they have the rights to reproduce any images, graphics or other material they borrow;
- Articles are finalized (proofread and formatted) in agreement with the authors and the editorial board;
- When the issue is published, the journal undertakes to promote its distribution as much as possible (mailing lists and platforms);
Average time from submission to publication: 10 months / 44 weeks.
Articles may vary in length but must not exceed 80,000 characters.
Each article must also include:
- An abstract in French and in English (2,000 characters each);
- 5 keywords in French and English
For further details, please refer to the “Instructions for authors” section.
Proposals for thematic issues should be sent to the following address: email@example.com
Proposals must include:
- A scientific presentation of the proposed theme (maximum 6,500 characters)
- An abstract from each prospective author (maximum 3,000 characters)
Proposals will be examined by the editorial board, and a reply will be given within 3 months.